|Birthplace:||Washington, D.C., U.S.|
|actress, acting coach|
|Appeared on:||The Jeffersons|
|Episodes appeared in:||"Once a Friend" (Season 4)|
|Character played:||Eddie/Edie Stokes|
Veronica Redd (born August 8, 1948) appeared on the CBS-TV sitcom The Jeffersons in a transgendered role as Edie Stokes, formerly Eddie, George Jefferson's old Navy buddy, and best friend at the time, whom to his disbelief, has had a sex change, in the Season 4 episode titled "Once a Friend". The appearance was Veronica's first Hollywood acting role, also her very first TV series appearance.
In perhaps the most important role of her career in Hollywood, Veronica played the recurring role of Mamie Johnson on The Young and the Restless. She is the second actress to play the role, having taken over from actress Marguerite Ray. Veronica played the role from 1990 to 1995, and again from 1999 to 2004.
Veronica presently works as an acting coach in West Chester, PA area where she resides with her family, when between acting jobs herself.
- Blue Hill Avenue - Nana (2001)
- The Five Heartbeats - Mrs. Matthews (1991)
- Clean and Sober - Head Nurse (Detox) (1988)
- Picket Fences - Dairy Queen - Dr. Rizzo (Billed as Veronica Redd Forrest) (1993)
- The Young and the Restless - Mamie Johnson #2 (1990–1995, 1999–2004)
- Johnnie Mae Gibson: FBI - Momma Melden (1986)
- WKRP in Cincinnati (TV series) - Cora Isley (1981)
- Diff'rent Strokes - The Magician - Ms. Buxton (1981)
- Good Times - Willona's New Job - Mavis (1978)