| Season 4, Episode 19 |
#80 in Series
|Air date:||January 28, 1978|
|Written by:|| Steve Kreinberg & Andy Guerdat (Teleplay) |
Patt Shea & Jack Shea (Story)
|Directed by:||Jack Shea|
|Production code:||4.19 / 418|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"The Blackout"||"George and Jimmy"|
Florence's Union was the 80th overall episode of The Jeffersons TV series, also the 19th episode of Season 4. Directed by Jack Shea and written as a teleplay by Steve Kreinberg and Andy Guerdat from a story written by Patt and Jack Shea, the episode made its premiere on CBS-TV on January 28, 1978.
Florence and the other maids in the building decide to form a union. Louise supports the idea, but George opposes the idea because Mr. Whittendale does, too.
Florence is named the head of the maids union in the building and wants to hold a meeting in the Jefferson's apartment. George is all for it until he discovers, H.L. Whittendale is set against it. So this prompts Louise and Florence to get George out of the apartment for the evening so the meeting can be held.
- Note: Jack Fletcher makes his first appearance as H.L. Whittendale; Roxie Roker, Franklin Cover, Berlinda Tolbert, and Paul Benedict all do not appear in this episode.
Recurring cast/Guest starsEdit
- Alma Beltran as Puerto Rican Maid
- William Bogert as Frank Miller
- Jack Fletcher as Mr. Whittendale
- Bobby F. Ellerbee as Announcer (voice)
- Fumilayo as Maid #2
- Barbara Mealy as Millie
- Frances E. Nealy as Maid #4
- Dorothy Meyer as Cassie Kincaid
- Ron Trice as Man #3
- Adrian Ricard as Maid #1
- Georgie Paul as Maid #3