| Season 6, Episode 2 |
#113 in Series
|Network:||CBS-TV / U.S.|
|Air date:||September 30, 1979|
|Written by:||Jay Moriarty & Mike Milligan|
|Directed by:||Bob Lally|
|Production code:||6.2 / 603|
|IMDb||A Short Story|
|← Previous||Next →|
| "The Announcement"|
(Season 5 finale)
|"Louise's Old Boyfriend"|
A Short Story was the 113th overall episode of The Jeffersons TV series, also the second episode of Season 6. Directed by Bob Lally and written by Jay Moriarty and Mike Milligan, the episode made its premiere on CBS-TV on September 30, 1979.
George is ecstatic when he learns he's been named "Small Businessman of the Year." However, Louise quickly learns that the basis of the award is purely physical. The award is to honor short businessmen.
George is in ego heaven; he's been chosen as "The Midtown Small Businessman of the Year" -- but Louise soon discovers the group's shortcomings, as he also discovers later when he attends the event with her, that the award is not to honor those who own small businesses, but instead one which roastfully honors businessmen who are short in stature!
Recurring cast/Guest starsEdit
- Matthew "Stymie" Beard as Small Businessman #1
- Peter Mitchell as Small Businessman #2
- Joe Alfasa as Small Businessman #3
- Bob Gorman as Bob Simmons
- Jesse Jacobs as Photographer
- Dave Nicolson as Small Businessman #4
- Don Potter as Jack Feldman
- Herbie Tepper as Small Businessman #5